Samsung Galaxy S8 available at Rs 23,000 discount; Know how to avail (Image: Twitter)
Samsung recently launched Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the successor of Samsung Galaxy S8 with premium features of Bluetooth-enabled S PEN and 4,000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy S8 was introduced last year in India but it’s still one of the popular handsets among buyers. E-commerce platforms are selling the Galaxy S8 at Rs 45,990. However, you can get it for a massive discount of up to Rs 23,000. The discount is exclusively available on Flipkart. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs the premium Exynos 8895 processor with 4GB of RAM.
ALSO READ | New iPhone XS expected to launch on September 12; Know price, features
Samsung Galaxy S8 discount details
Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at Rs 45,990 including Rs 4,000 off on the maximum retail price of Rs 49,990 cited on the Flipkart listing.
Flipkart is offering Rs 4,000 discount on leading bank cards both credit and debit.
Flipkart is also giving up to Rs 15,000 off on exchange of an old smartphone. If you exchange it, the Samsung Galaxy S8 price will come down to Rs 26,990.
Banks through which you can avail the offer:
Axis Bank, Citi Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Bank, State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Federal Bank, DBS Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Yes Bank, HSBC Bank, RBL Bank, and American Express.
ALSO READ | Sony launching Xperia Z3 today: Know specs, price and more
Samsung Galaxy S8 specifications:
1. Samsung Galaxy S8 features a 5.8-inch quad-HD+ display.
2. The device is powered by Exynos 8895 processor.
3. Samsung offers 4GB RAM and up to 64GB storage configuration in Samsung Galaxy S8.
4. On the camera front, Samsung Galaxy S8 sports an improved rear 12MP camera with dedicated shutter button.
5. The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a 3,000mAh battery with fast charging support.