Vivo V11 Pro is the new smartphone by Chinese smartphone maker Vivo in India. Vivo V11 Pro has a vertical dual rear camera setup, dual-engine fast charging capabilities, and infrared based Face Unlock features. The company is offering a Rs 2,000 cashback scheme for purchases made via HDFC cards, benefits worth Rs. 4,050 from Reliance Jio, and a one-time screen replacement offer for the first six months. Vodafone and Idea subscribers will get liquid and damage protection insurance.
ALSO READ | Apple iPhone 2018; Know everything about the September 12 launch event
Vivo V11 Pro Specifications:
1. Display: 6.41-inch full-HD+ (1080x2340 pixels) Halo FullView 3.0 Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and a screen-to-body ratio of 91.27 percent.
2. Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, coupled with an AI engine, an Adreno 512 GPU
3. Operating system: FunTouch OS 4.5 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo
4. RAM: 6 GB
5. Internal storage: 64GB of inbuilt storage on the smartphone, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
6. Camera: 12-megapixel sensor (f/1.8 aperture) and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor (f/2.4 aperture). For selfies, there is a 25-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture and AI-powered features.
7. Battery: 3,400mAh with dual-engine fast charging (18W)
8. Connectivity: LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, and GSM
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colour: Dazzling Gold and Starry Night Black
ALSO READ | Motorola P30 Note with massive 5000mAh battery launched
Vivo V11 Price:
Vivo V11 Pro price in India is set at Rs 25,990 for the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant.