Chinese smartphone maker Vivo is all set for the launch of its new handset Vivo 11 in India. The company has sent out a launch invite that reads, “Experience the 11 on 06.09.2018”. Vivo V11 is reportedly having a waterdrop display notch design that debuted with the Oppo F9 earlier this week. Vivo V11 could feature a more compact design as compared to its predecessor Vivo V9. It could possibly be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC.
ALSO READ | Nokia 9 with 41MP primary camera launch in India soon; Know expected specs, price and more
Vivo V11 Specifications:
1. Display: 6.41-inch display with a possible full-HD+ resolution of 1080x2340 pixels and 19.5:9 screen aspect ratio
2. Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC
3. Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo
4. RAM: 6 GB
5. Internal storage: 128 GB expandable up to 256 GB
6. Rear Camera: 12 and 5 Megapixel primary camera
7. Front Camera: 25-megapixel selfie shooter
8. Battery: 3,400mAh with USB Type-C port and fast charge support
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Fingerprint sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with 20MP selfie camera launch on August 22 in India
Vivo V11 Price:
Vivo V11 price in India is expected to be around Rs 25990.