Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro revealed; Everything you need to know (Photo: Twitter)
Xiaomi is gearing up to launch its new smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro in India along with its other global markets. Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro are being revealed on benchmark and certification websites. According to reports, Xiaomi is planning to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in the US as well. This will be the first smartphone by Xiaomi to be launched in the US market. However, there is no official word from Xiaomi as to when the Redmi Note 6 Pro will be launched.
ALSO READ | Oppo Realme 2 launch on August 28; Know specs, price and more
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro expected specifications:
1. Display: 5.45-inch notched display and taller 19:9 aspect ratio. It is also expected to come with a screen resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels.
2. Processor: Octa core 2.2 GHz
3. Operating system: MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
4. RAM: 3 GB and 4 GB
5. Internal storage: 32 GB and 64 GB
6. Camera: 12-megapixel main sensor.
7. Battery: 4,000mAh with USB Type-C port
ALSO READ | Nokia 6.1 Plus vs Oppo R17 Pro; Specifications, features compared
8. Connectivity: LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, and GSM
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colour: Gold, Blue, Pink, Black and Red