Four days after the terror attack in Sri Lanka claimed 359 lives, a CCTV footage has emerged which shows a man, believed to be the suicide bomber, in the elevator of the hotel.Â Â
The footage, made available by News First, isÂ reportedly hours beforeÂ the five-star property was attacked by a suicide bomber on Easter Sunday that killed unspecified number of guests, including Indians.
A senior hotel official said on Tuesday that the hotel will be closedÂ till further notice.Â The hotel, however, announced that they will continue to provide alternative accommodation for their affected guests.Â Â
At least 359Â people, including 10 Indians, were killed and over 500 others injured when suicide bombers attacked three churches and luxury hotels in the country.
There were nine suicide bombers including a woman involved in the bombings, police spokesman Gunasekera said at the press conference.
As many as 60 people, all Sri Lankan nationals, have been arrested so far, he said, adding that 32 of them are in the custody of the Criminal Investigation Department.
The Islamic State terror group has claimed responsibility for the devastating Easter blasts in Sri Lanka and identified the suicide bombers who were involved in the attacks.
Seven suicide bombers carried out a series of devastating blasts that tore through churches and luxury hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday, in the country's worst terror attack.