TVS launches new 110cc bike at Rs 48,400; Know key specs and more (Image: Twitter)
TVS Motor Company launched its new 110cc motorbike Radeon. The two-wheeler is priced at Rs 48,400 in Delhi. The company said the features of the model include ‘first-in segment ones like synchronised braking technology, car-like speedometer and largest seat in the segment. Radeon engine has been tuned for better low- and mid-range delivery and it comes mated to a four-speed gearbox.
ALSO READ | Hyundai Santro 2018 launch on October 23; know expected price
“The product was targeted at the young Indian looking for features including style and ‘attractive pricing” said Joint managing director of the company Sudharshan Venu.
The commercial launch was expected soon, he said, adding: “We are looking at two lakh units in the first year.”
TVS Radeon Key features:
1. 18-inch alloy wheels and comes with standard features like ‘Dura-Grip’ tubeless tyres and drum brakes.
2. Synchronized Braking Technology (SBT)
3. Luggage carrier with the rear grab rail
4. USB mobile charger
5. LED daytime running lights
6. Chrome bezel on the headlamp, metallic badging and thigh pads on the fuel tank and a premium ribbed brown seat.
ALSO READ | Datsun Go 2018 launch in September; know expected price
7. The twin-pod instrument cluster is analog-type
8. 10-litre petrol tank
9. Fuel economy of 69.3 kmpl
10. Torque of 8.7Nm at 5,000rpm.