There are some changes that can affect your daily life from now onwards. Some will put you at ease while some will shell out more money. From LPG cylinder price cut to increased fixed deposit (FD) rates by SBI, here are 5 points that may affect you.
1. After strengthening of US dollar-rupee exchange rate the price of non-subsidised LPG cylinder in Delhi will be decreased by Rs 133.00 per cylinder from December 1. The subsidised cooking gas consumers will get Rs 308.60 per cylinder subsidy in their bank accounts. The fall in price is also attributed to the decreased rates of LPG gases in the international market.
ALSO READ | UIDAI asks banks not to discontinue Aadhaar payment system
2. SBI has increased fixed deposit (FD) rates for some select maturity periods. According to the revised rates, SBI is offering 6.8 per cent interest rate on FDs with a maturity period of one to two years, as compared to 6.7 per cent earlier. For senior citizens, the interest rates have also gone up by 7.30 per cent on SBI FDs with tenure between one year and two years, from 7.2 per cent earlier.
3. The State Bank of India (SBI) customers will not be able to use SBI Buddy Mobile Wallet. SBI customers need to transfer their money from their mobile wallets to the bank accounts without delay.
4. Jet Airways has started its direct flight to Singapore from Pune. Jet Airways is the first and the only carrier to provide direct connectivity. This will help commuters reach Singapore with nine daily direct services. As part of an introductory offer, Jet Airways will be charging Rs 21,500 and Rs 65,500 for economy and business class passengers.
5. After AERA approving revision in service charges, passengers flying out of Delhi airport will have to pay Rs 77 more per ticket from December 1. Earlier, Rs 10 was charged on domestic tickets and Rs 45 on international.