GATE 2019 registrations open today; Know how to apply, eligibility criteria (Representational Image)
Online registration process for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will start on September 1. GATE exam score is a solution for admissions to MTech, ME, MS courses in many institutes of India apart from these admissions, GATE is also the qualifying test for many PSUs, PSU requires, a strong and in- depth technical knowledge and understanding of core engineering principals. Last date of online registration for the GATE exam 2019 has been set for September 21.
ALSO READ | Students of 50,000 West Bengal schools to get textbooks from libraries
How to register
1. Open the official website of GATE.
2. Register yourself as a new user using a valid email ID.
3. Log in to your account using your enrollment ID and password you earlier created.
4. Fill in all the neccessary required details.
5. Complete the payment process.
Candidates need to possess a graduate degree in BE, BTech, BPharmacy, BArch, BSc (Research), BS, MA, MSc, MCA, Int MSc or Int BSMS in 2018.
ALSO READ | CBSE to provide digital certificates to flood-hit Kerala students
1. General Category: Rs 1,500
2. SC/ST: Rs 750
3. Women: Rs 750
4. International Students: USD 50