Happy Independence Day WhatsApp Quotes and messages, wishes (file photo)
On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day, people are all ready for the celebration of this special day. People send greeting to their friends and families and in the today’s generation most of the people find it easy to just send a WhatsApp message on their smartphones which is popularly known as ‘e-wish’. These messages are forwarded in bulk and circulated in large numbers. So, let us take a look at some of the top trending greeting messages for the Independence Day.
Independence Day whatsapp quotes and messages you can send to friends and family:
- Feel the pride of being the part of such a glorious nation. Here's sending my warm patriotic wishes to make this day truly memorable.
- Independence Day is both an occasion to celebrate and to remember the struggles of those who fought to give us this gift. Happy 15th August.
- Thousands laid down their lives so that our country can celebrate this day. Never forget their sacrifices. Happy Independence Day!
- On this Independence Day, take a minute or two to thank for such a precious gift. Take time to cherish your life and your motherland. Not forgetting the sacrifice made by our heroes who have made this day a reality. Happy Independence Day 2018.
- With freedom in the mind, faith in the words, pride in our souls. Let's salute the nation on Independence Day!
"Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?" - Mahatma Gandhi
Carried with care, coated with pride, Dipped in love, fly in glory, Moments of freedom in shade of joy. Proud to be an Indian, Happy Independence.
Today we celebrate the land of the free and the home of the brave. Happy Independence Day.
Let us rejoice in happiness and indulge in celebration… Saluting them who made it possible… Who made India stand high and mighty. Let us make them our inspiration. Jai Hind. Happy Independence Day!
On this special day, may you take pleasure in the freedom, not just the one preserved in our constitution; but may you delight in God’s blessings of true freedom in your thoughts, mind, and Let’s take a decision to value each other. Respect our country and be true patriots in respect of those who sacrificed their own lives to save our country. It is now our turn to give back to the society.