Things you will notice when you decide to go makeup-free
Applying makeup is one of the main problems of causing ache. Makeup has been known to clog the pores, preventing the skin from breathing. Makeup freaks will know the frustration of applying it is almost the same as removing it. The benefits of going makeup free is, not only good for your skin but you as a person altogether. For most of the times, the idea of improving your appearance can give rise to insecurity. Going makeup free will help you embrace the real you.
Below are Beauty Benefits of going makeup free:
- Your skin can breathe properly: When you apply an excess of makeup your pores are also taking in a lot of excess material. Applying skin tonic or serum does little help when you have heavy makeup as your routine. Cleansing your pores before sleep will give your pores a break but going makeup free will make your skin healthier, more glowing and cleaner.
- You save time: While the time spent on applying makeup differs with every woman, the majority spend for about 20 minutes. When you decide to go makeup free those time spent on makeup can be used for more healthy activity such as reading a book, doing yoga, meditate, making healthy breakfast etc.
- You save money: Makeup can be extremely costly. Choosing to go makeup free will teach you to make minimalistic choices and spend wiser.
- You learn to love yourself: Some wear makeup to feel good, some as an art while some to hide their insecurities. Without makeup, there is no need to hide the real you. You hence start appreciating your natural features and embracing them.
- You influence positivity: Nothing is more attractive than a woman confident in her own skin. Acceptance and self-love is contagious hence seeing you confident in your own skin will shed positive influence to the people around you.
Also Read | Curry Leaves Benefits: Use kadi patta for health and flawless skin
First Published : 31 Aug 2018, 06:25:27 PM