After revolutionising the telecom sector and achieving 200 million subscribers, Reliance Jio has now come up with Jio GigaFiber which was earlier known as Jio Fiber. The Jio GigaFiber consists of a GigaFiber router along with Jio GigaTV set-top box which will allow users to make video calls to other GigaTV devices or other mobile connection in India. The set-up-box will give access to over 600 plus channels, enormous songs and thousands of movies. It will be a 4K-ready streaming box.
Jio GigaFiber registrations have officially begun in India. The company website has already started taking registrations from August 15 midnight.
ALSO READ | JioPhone 2 flash sale starts on August 16 | Know all about it
How to register for Jio GigaFiber
For registering JioGigaFiber broadband service, buyers can simply visit MyJio app or the official website of the company Jio.com. The registration is free of cost. Users will be asked to register their name, email address, residential address and few other details. However, the connection will be priority based depending upon the requests received in that particular area.
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus with massive 8,620mAh battery launched; know specs, price and more
Jio GigaFiber expected per month price and plans:
1. Rs 500: 50 Mbps speed with a high-speed data limit of 300GB.
2. Rs 750: 50 Mbps speed with a high-speed data limit of 450GB.
3. Rs 999: 100 Mbps speeds with a high-speed data limit of 600GB.
4. Rs 1299: 100 Mbps speeds with a high-speed data limit of 750GB.
5. Rs 1500: 150 Mbps speeds with a high-speed data limit of 900 GB.