Motorola P30 with 6.2-inch display launched; know specs, price and more (Photo: Twitter)
Lenovo-owned smartphone maker Motorola has come up with its new handset Motorola P30. The smartphone will be arriving in India soon. The device will be displaying an iPhone-X type notch along with edge-to-edge display and a ceramic design. Motorola P30 will be the first smartphone by Motorola to have an in-display notch. It has the AI smart sensor with face lock feature. The Motorola P30 is the first smartphone in the new P-series that has been launched. The device looks quite similar to Huawei P20 Pro and Honor 10.
ALSO READ | JioPhone 2 flash sale starts from 12pm today: Know how to buy, specs
Motorola P30 Specifications:
1. Display: 6.2-inch FHD+ (2248×1080) display with a 19:9 aspect ratio
2. Battery: 3,000mAh with fast charging support
3. Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB internal storage
4. RAM: 6 GB
5. Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 636 chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
6. Operating system: Motorola P30 runs on Lenovo's ZUI 4.0 skin on top of Android Oreo
7. Camera:16-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor - along with an f/1.8 aperture, and for selfies, there is a 12-megapixel sensor along with the same f/1.8 aperture.
8. Colour: White, black and a purple + blue gradient colour option
ALSO READ | Oppo F9 with VOOC flash charge launched; Know specs, price and more
Motorola P30 Price:
Motorola P30, 64 GB variant comes at roughly Rs. 20,300 whereas the 128 GB storage variant is priced at around Rs. 23,300.