News Nation Logo


90% people take drugs in Bollywood, who is the remaining 10%: Kishore

Shiv Sena supporter Kishore Tiwari said that I say one thing that within 2019, the Chief Minister of the BJP government stopped this investigation on whom he asked. Modi government had said that we will double the income of the farmer, but what happened now. Farmers in the country are committing suicide every day. I ask that if 90 percent of the people in Bollywood take drugs, then who are the remaining 10 percent of the people. #InvestigateKaranJohar #DeshKiBahas #bollywood

Updated : 17 September 2020, 10:01 PM