News Nation Logo

Students fall ill after eating meal at Noida school, FIR registered

Several students fell ill after consuming the catered meal at Step by Step School in Sector 132, Noida, on Thursday. Around seven students are still admitted at two different hospitals in the NCR. The police have registered an FIR against the school management under relevant section of the Indian Penal code. A senior administration officer said the incident happened after the schoolchildren started complaining of stomach cramps and vomiting after having a meal at the school. Several students taken to the hospital were diagnosed with food poisoning. , Step by Step School, Noida sector 132,

Updated : 06 April 2018, 11:25 AM